Building a new generation of Catholic Leaders.

WEEKLY SCHEDULE

Cell Group Meeting

FRIDAYS, 12PM to 2PM, FRANKL LAB, Level 1, KPD E.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Last Meeting - Learning to defy weekly routines, Hehe*

Here comes the end of the semester, which means this is the last week we will meet up, which means this is the last week I will be with you. As we near the end of the year and the start of Advent, if we have not learnt anything this year, let's remember to learn to surrender to our Father. Let Him teach us His will, because He is our Father. Cast all our anxieties on Him because He cares for us no matter what.

Firstly, let's talk about what we're going to do on our last meeting of year 2007.

We are skipping Bible Studies (tsk tsk) and going for lunch :)

We will meet at the Meeting Room at Level 3 (KPD Block E) for a short prayer before heading to lunch anywhere of your choice and vote ;)


Now I can rant.. hee*

I remember the first time I facilitated Bible Studies during one of our meetings :)
I remember all the laughter :)
I remember all the debates - well, not ALL, but few memorable ones :)
Most of all, I can remember when every single one of you walked into the room to join us. Although I may seem to be a forgetful person, I don't forget everything you know :P

I hope it's been a pleasure to meet me as it has been to meet you. I hope whatever friendship which has cultivated during the short time span that you and I have met, will continue to blossom and not die. I hope you found HELP CSS a channel of grace and learning, and not focus on our glitches. I hope you love God more and more each day, like I am learning to.

Dear brothers and sisters, it has truly been a pleasure in serving all of you.
God bless all of you. Here's a nice little poem to finish off~

Heaven's Grocery Store-Author Unknown
I was walking down Life Highway a long time ago,
When I saw a sign that read Heaven's Grocery Store,
As I got a little closer the door came open wide,
Then I came to find myself standing right inside,
I saw a host of Angels, they were standing everywhere,
One handed me a basket and said," My child, shop with care",
Everything a Christian needed was in that Grocery Store,
And all you couldn't carry, you could come back the next day for.
First I got some Patience, Love was in the same row,
Further down was Understanding,
You need that everywhere you go.
I got a box or two of Wisdom, a bag or two of Faith,
I just couldn't miss the Holy Spirit for it was all over the place,
I stopped to get some Strenght and Courage to help me run this race,
By then my basket was getting full.
But I remembered I needed some Grace,
I didn't forget Salvation, for Salvation was free,
So I tried to get enough of that to save both You and me.
Then I started up to the counter to pay my grocery bill,
For I thought I had everything to do my Master's will,
As I went up the aisle I saw Prayer and put that in,
For I knew when I stepped outside, I would run right into sin,
Peace and Joy were plentiful, they were on the last shelf,
Song and Praises were hanging near so I just helped myself.
Then I asked the Angel, " Now, how much do I owe?"
He just smiled and said,
"Take them everywhere you go",
Again I smiled at him and asked,"
How much, now, do I really owe?"
He smiled again and said,"
My child, Jesus paid your bill a long time ago"

Signing off with lots of agape,
Magdalene.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Gonna miss you so so so so much....

XoXo


With loads of Love,
Cat

Blog Archive